AUDI A4 JUDDERS

Hi,

I have an AUDI A4 1.8 T sport and I have noticed from Saturday it started judder when you accelerate.

This does not appear all the time its intermittent.

I can feel it when accelerating; it judders for few times and then disappears.

Please could any body help me sort this out and what causes this problem?

I do appreciate everybody comes up with advices and answers.

Thanks you very much

lakmal

Reply to
ROCKMENDA

Duncan Wood

As advised VAG COM it to get rid of the guess work.

Could be a coil pack or other likely suspects

Reply to
James