Auto supplies recommendation.

I don't know where most of you go to purchase your servicing/maintenance requirements but I've recently come across this firm:

(Sutton Autospares)

and have found that their prices are extremely competitive on oils/filters/grease/brake fluid and brake parts. Cheaper than my local A1 Motor store even when postage is included. The service is prompt and they will answer e-mail queries also very promptly.

I have no connection with this company at all - but highly recommended...

Kev

Reply to
Ret.

How do they legally obtain the data that correctly links my registration to make/model, etc?

Is it public domain?

Peter

Reply to
Peter Andrews

"Peter Andrews" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

In the same way as everybody else does - they licence it from DVLA. They won't have registered keeper details, though.

No.

Reply to
Adrian

I guess I'm lucky in living near them. And they only rate as my third choice car store! But decent enough.

Reply to
asahartz