autowindows customs charges

Hi all, has anyone bought from autowindows? I`m very tempted, but would like to avoid paying customs etc. They don`t have any UK stockers at the moment (unless anyone knows better?). Anyone ordered one and got stung, if so how much for?

Thanks!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

What is autowindows? Is it the module you plug into the diagnostic port to enable auto close/open of elec windows (VAG cars)?

Reply to
diy-newby

It connects to the wiring in the drivers door panel and gives you options like venting (opening windows to keep temp down), turning headlights on for

15-45 seconds remotely etc.
They are overseas, and I hate getting stung for customs charges :-)
Reply to
Simon Finnigan

SPAM!

Reply to
gm

Why spam? I`m asking about ordering from the website

- as I`ve been pointed there by people in this newsgroup! I wanted to know whether people here had ordered from them, and if so what their experience was with customs etc. The alternative is to pay more money for a unit that does half the job, but from a UK based seller.

If you don`t like it, don`t read it, but try using some sense before shooting your mouth off!

Reply to
Simon Finnigan