best van ??

Hi The place where I work are soon to replace their Vito vans (3). They have not been happy with the local dealer. We repair TV`s and videos ect. in west Yorkshire. They are considering the Vauxhall traffic. Opinions please-alternatives.

Many thanks...Nigel

Reply to
nigel.bywater

whats wrong with the astravans? i like the all silver one - kinda got a stainless steel look...

dirk

Reply to
Dirk Diggler

Citroen dispatch HDi good enough till they go over their service period then things start to go wrong vito's are what we are getting next year wouldn't worry about getting something like a kangoo, they wear out like no body's business it all depends on what you want in a van though the traffic isn't a Vauxhall though is it :) but they are the same motor :)

Reply to
dojj

Try the chat & info section on this site:

Chris

If you're after a micro-van, the little Transit Connnect seems to get good writeups.

Midi-vans: gotta be a Transit too.

For a full-size van get a Merc Sprinter and you can rule the outside lane of any motorway.

Reply to
PJML

Reply to
nigel.bywater