Brake caliper refurb / powercoat

Hi all, Does anyone know of any companies which will rebuild Girling calipers? I would also like them powercoated black. I remember seeing a company offering red ones (EBC maybe) will powder coating survive the heat generated?

Will

Reply to
Will Reeve

Depending on the age and vierchal it is cheeper to send it off and get a recon in exchange. most motorfactors offer this service. as for powdercoating them just buy exahgust paint and laquer and do it your self ive just done a set of scooby calipers and they look great. Also for motor factors or halfords (i hate that place).

Reply to
Dubster