Break in

Some wee bas*ard broke into my wife's car last night to get the cd player that came with the car (106 1999 Zest 2) they punch a screwdriver or something through the door - what's the best way to fix the main part of the hole? (around half an inch in diameter) - before I fill it with filler to get the ding out of the door.

Many Thanks Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

Forgot to say the whole is beside the lock!

Martin

Reply to
Marty1a

Just hammer it flat (the rest of the metal is splayed out on the inside) and fill. Then fit deadlocks so it doesn't happen again.

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

Thanks going to have a go at it this afternoon.

Martin

Reply to
Marty1a