MBC Car Spares, Bolton - Good or Bad?

A little OT, but I've been looking at their auctions on eBay and can't quite decide whether they are good or bad to deal with.

There's lots of good feedback but equally there are regular complaints (non-delivery, wrong parts shipped, abusive emails, etc.)

They have what I want to buy, but does anyone have personal experience of them, do they have a shop, etc??

Thanks in advance.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mark" Newsgroups: uk.rec.cars.maintenance Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2003 1:16 PM Subject: MBC Car Spares, Bolton - Good or Bad?

Is that metro???

Metro are a bunch of butchers......

Kip... "can i haf a nearside passenger window for a 5 door 1998 xyz"

Metro (phone) ....."for a xyz, yea we got loads"

Kip ( in person)......." hi i phoned about the nearside window for a 5door

1998 xyz,"

Metro.... "nearside???...... is that the drivers side, or the passenger side?....nahh mate we aint got any......"

(another yoof shouts over....int that same as the van?)

"yea we got one ang on"........ ten mins later he comes back

"shit sorry pal i broke it"

:(

Reply to
Tom Burton