car aerial

My car radio aerial is broken. Any suggestions where to buy a replacement? Require nothing fancy just decent reception.

Bought one from Halford for 9.99 but it looks shorter than my original and cannot receive many stations. Had to send it back.

If it matters, the car is a Honda Civic 1995.

Many thanks in advance, -JK.

Reply to
John K

Try your local car breakers - you should be able to find a replacement aerial there as Civics are far from rare.

Reply to
Michael Cotton