Car maintenance course ?

Hi

Been sittin ghere googling for a car maintenance course in the Bournemouth area and can't seem to find one.

Either its too late and my eyes have gone to sleep or I'm totally blind.

Does anyone know if there is one in this area ?

cheers

Reply to
magicman

Ring local colleges. They're s**te at getting stuff like this on the web.

Reply to
Doki

Just steal a load of cars then Eddie Jordan will come along and teach you.

Reply to
Mark Hewitt

not sure if ITE are still in dominion road bournemouth next door to the old police station, i know VOSA are housed there. try Bournemouth tech north road poole, they do nightschool classes there.

Reply to
kronenburgh

not sure if ITE are still in dominion road bournemouth next door to the old police station, i know VOSA are housed there. try Bournemouth tech north road poole, they do nightschool classes there.

reg.

Reply to
kronenburgh

Great stuff.

Gave them a call after checking out there website they have a course of interest. They are sending me a prospectus.

Hopefully this course will teach me much so I'm not always pestering the residents here with simple questions :) of which they are kind and oblige.

Reply to
magicman

Been looking for the same thing in Southend but the Adult Community College don't seem to run any thing ;(

Chris

Reply to
Joker7