Catalogues ?

Who do you grab a a free catalogue from ?

I got one from machine mart, just womndering if anyone knows anyone else offering one :) ... handy for killin time lol.

Reply to
James

frosts, ITS, toolstation, screwfix, axminster.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

snap-on, sealy, draper, screwfix, northen tool & equipment, argos, tesco ect ect the list is endless.

Reply to
reg

Two of my favourites for things which can be hard to source elsewhere are Vehicle Wiring Products and Woolies. Machine Mart just seem to sell things you can buy near anywhere.

The RS Components one is good too - but takes ages to get to the bits you may be interested in. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ann Summers.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Their complete catologue consists of 5 A4 size books, each around 1" thick. Are you sure they freely hand them out? I thaught you needed an account. Or are you thinking of the CD? As far as delivery goes, we find it quite good. Usually posted 1st class same day as the order. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

No - but find somewhere that does have them and ask for the old ones. They'll be glad to get rid of them. ;-)

Expensive though if others stock the same. But invaluable for odd stuff.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Saucy git :)

Reply to
James

Top stuff, I enjoy reading these kind of things sadly :)

Reply to
James

The website is a good alternative

RS are expensive, but good for some unusual stuff and as Mike says, delivery is quick.

Reply to
Chris Bartram