Changing panel lamps/removing steering wheel in Ducato

Stupid I know, but I offered to change the instrument panel lamps in a friends 1997 Fiat Ducato. The ones that illuminate, or not, the heater and ventilation controls.Problem is I can't actually seem to work out how to get at them. Any suggestions welcome, I don't really want to have to tell him to take it to the not-so-local dealer. Also the steering wheel needs to be removed, as the last person who did the job hasn't lined it up properly. Anything I need to look out for , or is it straightforward enough?

Regards

PTE

Reply to
philipte

WRT the steering wheel, perhaps the tracking has been adjusted on one side only? Very common bodge at fast fit tyre places.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan