cheap plce to get car wheel, gearstick locks etc

Got my car thru the MOT after years in storage, went for a slightly differant exhaust, got that done and sods law the clutch started slippping, bit of a bugger. Never changed one on a 77 Celica

Anyway i used to just removed my wheel and take it EVERYWHERE with me, but i want more visual things, i heard the gear stick locks can be snapped off, and my steering wheel is v small, took a look at Halfords but anywhere much cheaper for same brands? or at least good longer lasting minute deterants.

thanks

Reply to
JULIAN HALES