citroen c5 fuel computer display

The button on the end of the RHS stalk that controls the centre dashboard scrolling m.p.g. / distance to go etc display appears to have worn out at 63000 miles. It was dodgey for a while, sometimes operating, sometimes not, its now given up the ghost completely.

Is there a way to repair this please (diy) , Alternatively, is there a cheaper supplier for a new stalk other than going through the citroen dealership.

Thanks

Reply to
SiGreen10

Bad news.

You could try removing the stalk and opening it up, but I haven't looked at one yet.

My C5 is not yet 3 1/2 years old, done 45,000 miles and is on its 4th, yes

4th set of stalks.

Ben

Reply to
Mr Benny

thanks for that, at least I know its not something i have done then!!

Reply to
SiGreen10