Citroen C5 Speedo

Thought I better put Citroen in the title before I get the gags about contacting Clive :-)

Anyone know how to remove the speedo head from the C5, it's packed in working, the odo still works so I suspect it must be whatever makes the needle move. Found a company that will repair it, but need to send it to them & there is no obvious way to remove it.

Reply to
Alan Smith

There is a Yahoo group for the C5 that has some knowledgable folk , I haven't had this problem, some other odd ones though... Seems to be a well documented fault, I believe one of the fixes is to take the moter from the rev counter and swap.

Good luck

Des

Reply to
Dieseldes

Thanks for that I'll have a look for it.

Reply to
Alan Smith