Dead Tach/speedo/won't shift - 1997 2500 Cummins

These symptoms must point to something obvious, but I can't find it.

Speedo and tachometer don't move off of zero.

Auto trans (pretty new trans) won't shift out of low.

HELP!

Reply to
RioBigg

The speed sensor on the trans or it's connection has probably failed. There is also one on the rear axle but the 97 uses the one on the trans for speed indication, at least on the 5 speed and I doubt that they would make it any different on the automatic.

Reply to
TBone

sensor on damper?

Reply to