Citroen Saxo VTS x reg

A friend of mine has a Saxo VTS. It has an on going problem. Whilst driving at low speed, say 40mph, the engine will cut out and the car stops. The engine will not start for a couple of hours. Any ideas please?

Reply to
patricks

Kirky

Reply to
patricks

I posted a message yesterday as follows:-

A friend of mine has a Saxo VTS. It has an on going problem. Whilst driving at low speed, say 40mph, the engine will cut out and the car stops. The engine will not start for a couple of hours. Any ideas please.

A gent replied and confidently suggested the fuel pump.

What I failed to mention is that the immobiliser light will flash once the engine has cut out.

Does this change the above recommendation.

Reply to
patricks

Has he taken to to Citroen to get the fault codes read?

Reply to
Conor

Mine never used to show any faults on the dash when it did this so id say yours is a different problem.