Crankshaft sensor on Ford Puma 1.4 Zetec

Does anyone know where this is located and how easy they are to swap. My mums car broke down this morning and the AA man reckons the Crankshaft sensor is at fault.

Many Thanks

Reply to
Kirky

Why couldn't he fix it? He should have been able to do it by the road side. I would ask for a refund.

Reply to
Dave

Perhaps because he doesn't have a box full of assorted crankshaft sensors in his van?

Reply to
SteveH