Cleaning Products: Have You Used Wunderglanz or ewatol

Has anyone tried either " Wunderglanz " or " ewatol " to clean cars or car "stuff" (or KEEP either clean) and, if so, how well does it work compared to other products you've used?

Christopher A. Steele

Reply to
casteele95thbgheavy

???

boggle

I'm sure my wife would like some of that.

Reply to
Malc

It was somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com saying something like:

Why, I use "Wunderglanz" all the time. The end of my knob is lovely and shiny and has been for years.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I have, and they were both COMPLETE AND UTTER SHITE. Never before have I met products that have fallen so far below the standards that I was led to believe they were supposed to meet. Before actually using these products I had also recommended these products to SEVERAL HUNDRED PEOPLE, comprising lots of my very large extended family and lots of friends, having been led to believe that these products were God's gift to the cleaning world, and every single person I recommended them to has been equally, or much much more disappointed than myself, and all of them have got full refunds, plus proper compensation for their wasted time in purchasing and using said products, under the sale of goods and trade descriptions acts.

So I wouldn't personally recommend them, no.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I take that as a "not recommended" then eh Pete?!

JB

Reply to
JB

The message from "Malc" contains these words:

#If you're happy and you know it, slap your glans...

Reply to
Guy King

Heh!

"Dealing with spammers, the creative way."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

these words:

Swine, that was a clean keyboard.

Reply to
Malc

AstraVanMan:

I just want to make sure I'm reading you correctly: you tried *both* and neither one performed as advertised? (As I recall, the Wunderglanz is just a concentrate, and the ewatol uses a cleaner plus a 'sealer'.)

Thanks for for your response, AVM.

Christ> > Has anyone tried either " Wunderglanz " or " ewatol " to clean cars or

comprising

Reply to
casteele95thbgheavy

Pardon me, Sir, but I am Not a spammer: I saw one of these products mentioned on Deutsche Welle TV and thought I might try one (my wife is something of a obsessive-compulsive about CLEAN). I thought it wise before spending money to ask for some advice.

//cas

Reply to
casteele95thbgheavy

Ackshirley I don't think he is. A quick google for his postings and the products seems to indicate otherwise.

Reply to
Malc

The message from snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com contains these words:

Let her do it then.

Reply to
Guy King

Jesus, have you never been confronted with sarcasm before?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Ok, fair enough, I got it wrong, but most posts that appear on here asking about a very specific, not very well heard of product, *are* spam. That, sir, is a fact.

Reply to
AstraVanMan