Colour code for Astra

Vauxhall Astra 1999. 1.6 Club. Where do I find the colour code for this car Under the bonnet thee is a plate with various numbers. How will I know which refers to the exact colour of the car ? Advice appreciated

Reply to
ramjaminn1

The code is on a sticker at the front under the bonnet. It is something like 57L or 89K

Vauxhall Touch up pencils aren't expensive so why not go to your local Vauxhall dealer and ask him and buy one from them?

Alan

Reply to
Alan

The colour code is on a metal plate on the "slam panel" under the bonnet, but the code is meaningless unless you quote it at a paint mixing factor.

You've provided the following information (Vauxhall Astra 1999. 1.6 Club) but not the actuall car colour. If you tell me the colour of your car I'll be able to tell you the possible colour codes used for that colour and year.

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

When you reply to a posting you are supposed to leave the previous posters message intact, or at least the headers, that way we know who you are replying to, but for some reason you've completely snipped it all out.

Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Thus spake Stephen Hull (Steve@127.0.0.1) unto the assembled multitudes:

Not if you have a decent newsreader program that preserves threads. The idea is to edit out as much as possible of the previous post, whilst leaving the context in which you are replying intact. In any case, Alan's information was obvious, given the content of the Subject line. It made perfect sense to me.

Reply to
A.Clews