Cost of respray

I need to sort out a couple of patches of rust both on the lower half of the drivers door. One area is about 5 cm in diameter and the other about

2 cm. It appears to be rusting from the outside rather than emanating from within the inside of the door. I've been quoted £200 plus another £50 for the paint (ordinary nonmetallic) for treating the rust and to respray the bottom half of the door. Does this quote seem reasonable ?
Reply to
Mike

no! Neighbour had car done by mobile car paint firm. about 3 hours work on various patches e.g. doors, wing, cill etc etc. £150 all in - inv vat,paint,labour, visiting etc etc

Reply to
SamWidge

I would reackon 2 hours Labour and mix of paint, depending on how bad it is i suppose £125 - £160 from our place.

Reply to
MadCrazyNewbie