Courier for RR tailgate

Does anybody know of a courier service that'll deliver a RR lower tailgate without requiring packaging - just with address labels?

Many thanks

Reply to
Roclive

"Roclive" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Didn't the recipient want it to be in usable condition when it arrives?

Reply to
Adrian

It's from them to me - and if you saw the condition of my present tailgate, a dent here or there is the least of my worries!

Reply to
Roclive

Try the Palletways mob.

Reply to