How much does a RR lower tailegate weigh?

I'm thinking of biding on eBay for a classic RR lower tailgate, but need to know the weight in order to get a quote from a courier service. Any ideas anybody? Help much appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Reply to
Roclive

I would guess at about 20 kilos, especially if it's got all the trim etc. fastened to it. I would think size would be more of a problem though BICBW.

Martin

Reply to
Oily

Parcel Force has a maximum weight limit of 30Kg and you'll have to pack it so there are no exposed metal parts and no sharp edges/corners. They also have size limits of 1.5m for the longest side and 3m sum of all three dimensions (l+w+d).

HTH

Reply to
SteveG

Many thanks Oily and SteveG.