rr lower tailgate woes

hi guys does any one know if I can get chequerplate repair panel for the lower tailgate on a rangerover classic, mines well tatty on bottom edge, I know its a common problem but I've never seen any adverts for repair pieces ta S

Reply to
steve

You'd only need an oblong cut to size - try your local steel stockholder or facricator for an off-cut.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

I got mine off ebay which I used to decorate the rear bumper having insulated it first from the bumper with wing beading. Same bit can be used on the lower tailgate. About 2 inches high and a few beer tokens if I recall correctly.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

thanks richard, should be able to suss something like that, just wondered if anyone sold one ready cut S

Reply to
steve