cylinder head skimming-where-kent

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a machine around north west kent to get a head skimmed.
Cheers
Jim

I've used these, many years ago, for machining:
https://gillingham-medway.cylex-uk.co.uk/company/lcp-automotive-components-14459434.html
I never had any issues with them.
I've not needed that kind of work for years.
--
Always smile when walking, you never know where there is a camera ;-)

Remarkable Coincidences:

Not Kent, but just over the river and close to the Dartford crossing is the place I have had many cylinder heads skimmed, and they always do a great, quick job. A family firm that has been going for 40 years to my knowledge, their present skimming machine is ex-Cosworth. Ken at Regal Engines, Purfleet. 01708 867190
On 07/10/18 08:17, MrCheerful wrote:

I've heard of them- good things- but never used them.
--

Smile for the camera ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxyL2_38EsQ

You could try https://www.dartfordreboreandengines.co.uk/ A lot of people around here use them and they do a good job, expect to pay accordingly, though.
On Mon, 08 Oct 2018 17:54:07 +0100, Lee wrote:

I wonder how they do it nowadays? Surface grinder, milling machine fly- cutter or something new?
On Saturday, 13 October 2018 13:53:00 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:

Went to Regal's in the end. Good finish on the head - diamond cutter appare ntly. £40 for the head skim.
Cheers
Jim

Their work is always good, and they are a pleasant family.
On Fri, 02 Nov 2018 07:15:45 +0000, MrCheerful wrote:

And don't charge the earth, either.