207CC

Hi, Just asking for some advise on this car please, I am buying one on the week end a 2005 only 34K miles with 12 month warranty, I love the look of the car,
but reading about the roof issues, now a little worried, should I buy one or not??
issey wrote:

I wouldn't wish a 207 on my worst enemy roof issues, will be the least of your worries and I have owned a 306 for 17 years
-
On 05/10/2018 00:12, Mark wrote:

I suppose it depends how much the OP is paying for it, and whether he can afford to treat it as disposable?
On 05/10/2018 00:12, Mark wrote:

Neighbour services a 2002 PUG 407 diesel that does about 500 miles a year and is parked under trees in Bognor Regis.
It's still got the original exhaust, pads and disks and paintwork (dark grey metallic) is like new despite being kept outside not far from the sea.