deadlock

Hi

Somepoint over the weekend when cleaning the car, i locked the doors from the drivers side whilst two on the passenger side were still open. It now won't deadlock. I've tried various permutations of opening, locking and closing most of the doors in the off chance that'll help, but it's still not deadlocking. Does this also mean it won't immobilise??

I'm assuming the car thinks that there's someone in it and it wont deadlock (or I've broken something). It does lock fine however.

Anyone any ideas what the secret combination is, to tell the car that there really isn't anyone in it, and it can dead lock it? I did ring the local vx dealership, but they didnt sound like that had much of a clue...

Its a 1999 corsa by the way

Thanks.

Reply to
BM