Diamond stud earrings

I'm after diamond stud earrings for the wife's anniversary - anyone know of any discounts or sales going on at the moment?

Thanks

Reply to
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo said

Only the wife has the anniversary?

Reply to
Les

You should be able to get quite reasonable ones from Halfords.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Robin Graham

I am informed by a friend in the trade that the mark ups on new jewellery are horrendous, sometimes up to 300% more than the cost of the materials.

Have you considered buying second hand, you will get far better quality for the same price.

Reply to
david_dance

If you have bought your car secondhand, chances are that you might find some earrings under the passenger seat.

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

Is she having it on her own then ?

On the offchance that it's a joint anniversary and not just hers, may I suggest that - as a present towards yourself - she buys you a pair of reading glasses so that you can see properly.

Reply to
Lordy