discount fuel card

we process the transactions once monthly. one transaction per person, which cost 35p per person.

the accountants take care of processing that, we have 60 days credit with the suppliers.

The monthly fuel spend limits are fixed by the card issuer. so you cant overspend

We have very few fixxed costs

general accounting fees of about =A310,000 per annum

the rest are variable so pay for themselve - like postage and packaging - processing payment etc...

our main expense is indeed in processing payments. but we use a sizeable firm to to this on a variable rate basis which reduces our operating costs and increases our scalabillity

Since we bill you monthly and pay our creditors after two months we earn quite alot of interest - about =A37 a year per person on average - from treasury account deposits. This covers the processing fee largely.

Reply to
kuytp06

Probably be enough for a trip down the shops in the SM.

Reply to
Ian Dalziel