does this help fain the cause of the misfire?

Hi all

Last few days the car has been fine, i have kept the revs low and not put my foot down, so today i did a return trip and the car ran fine. I thought i would burry the throttle and see if it would misfire.......guess what it did. All the way home, if i didnt apply and throttle at all it cut out.

Its twin sidedraught solex carbs.

Does that make it easier to diagnose? I have a haynes manual which shoes the carbs but dont know where to look.........

thanks

Reply to
Julian 'Penny for the guy' Hales

I meant find the cause