Door Denters!!!!!!!!!

You shop via the web, problem solved. That's like using an excuse to park in a disability bay.

Reply to
petrolcan

They are if your doors are skinned in GRP of Carbon Fibre.

Matt

Reply to
**-**

Cheeky Bathplug One day you will be one if these Old People you refer to.

Reply to
CapStick

You have no idea do you Firstly to get any Disability benefit You do have to be disabled You have to fill in two forms one of these forms is twenty two pages long You have to be passed as disabled by a doctor. Medical Exam ( you need one on your head) I am NOT classed disabled. If you saw me in th street you would think that there was nowt wrong with me But i have severe Arthritus which is at its worst if i have to work low down or sit for long hours etc etc. Never think that just because some one looks ok They are Ok

My wife has recently completed Chemotherapy following cancer ( she is now clear) When she was really ill she was classed Disabled. But still there were days when to all intense and purposes she looked and acted fine.

So dont quote on something you obviously know Nothing About.

And may i just say on behalf of all disabled people. I hope your car continues to be dented you sound like the sort of pratt that needs his head dented along with his car. (Rant Over)

See you in the car park at 4oclock

Reply to
CapStick

I'm guessing from your post that your disability is a 'learning difficulty'......

I've just spent 2 months working in Merthyr Tydfil, which has a greater proportion of the population living on disability than _anywhere_ else in the UK. Only a very small minority are actually genuinely disabled.

Lots of people pretending to hobble around on sticks - it's funny watching them forget whilst in the shop and walk without it so they can buy their trolley loads of pikey food.

Reply to
SteveH

FFS, try harder to act like a cripple. I have applied for and got several disabled badges by just getting a letter from a doctor and filling in one form from the local council.

If you are going to be a crip then at least make it believable.

Reply to
petrolcan

Suits you Sir :-)

Reply to
petrolcan

I'm a higher class of pikey :-)

Reply to
petrolcan

Be careful or I might not tell you about the semtex in the boot...

Reply to
petrolcan

Ooooh, I'm especially offended with that, what with you being a Paddy and that.......

Reply to
SteveH

Pikey ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

No. I can't see the point.

I've got to block the road in order to get my baby into the back of the car, because some prick with more money than sense wants to keep their shiny pride & joy.

OK, turn it around a little.

How about leaving it in a disabled bay? They've got more room than the standard bays, and it doesn't matter that a disabled person can't physically get out of their car, does it?

Pete.

Reply to
Pete Smith

Just out of interest, why do people who breed feel the need to show the world by taking their creation around a supermarket in the first place?

I can understand a single parent having to do so, but when there's 2 parents, one of whom at least is plainly capable of doing the shopping, why inflict a child on everyone else?

After I've dealt with the idiotic myopic driving in the Tesco car park, I then find myself being deafened by kids, tripping over toddlers, and stuck behind throngs of happy simley families oblivious to the fact some of us want to actually get round the shop, buy stuff and leave, not face trolley jams.

If for some reason (health probs or whatever) *you* actually need to go shopping as a trio, then I'm sorry. But it still doesn't explain the others clogging up the place!

As for parking, I get sick of not being able to get my shopping in the car, thanks to people parking too close to get the trolley down the side. And most places, if the driver on the passenger side of my car is right on, or over, the edge of the bay, I tend to slot in 3 inches off the side of them. I know they won't be opening that door, and anyone the other side should have room to open theirs, so my car won't get dinged as a result. And the person I'm right next to might try and park more centrally next time...

Reply to
Stuffed

Dorchester High Street... I'm losing count of the number of times I've seen someone pulling out of a light controlled junction into the flow of traffic.. When the lights were on red. Always old people, always either don't notice or look in disgust and arrogance at me when I flash my lights and beep the horn as they try to wipe my front end off.

Women on the school run are even worse. They either swing out and try to collect as many cars as possible, or hesitate to the point where you can see the car rusting away as the day of judgement approaches. A calender would struggle to mark their progress.

Plenty of useless male drivers too though, but they are mostly Corsa boys who come out after dark, and easier to avoid.

Reply to
Stuffed

Or if you simply don't want to have to keep spending time and money either. I like to work on my car, but I like to do maintenance work, which to me does not include constanly touching up damage from inconsiderate muppets...

Reply to
Stuffed

thing you obviously know Nothing About.

If you go by what you see, then true. But I know, and have known, a fair few people who are seriously ill, but still able to walk a mile or so, and make a cup of tea. Disabilities aren't always accompanied by zimmer frames and chairs :(

Reply to
Stuffed

It's a well known fact that they're all on the scrounge up there. You have to see it to believe it - 90% of the population have a stick and / or limp.

Reply to
SteveH

.....or better yet. Leave the bloody car at home!

Reply to
Pete > remove underscores

And carry 10 shopping bags to the bus??

Reply to
Johannes H Andersen

That's what I said at the end of point 3 ;o) I used to travel home with multiple bags of shopping on the bus before I eventually got a car at the grand age of 26 - often I used to walk the 3 or

4 miles home carrying all the bags instead.
Reply to
Johnny