Door Denters!!!!!!!!!

Half the time cars with 'Baby on Board' stickers don't have a baby in them! People certainly don't remove them if they happen not to be carrying their child.

Reply to
Steve Burt

Apart from the one behind the wheel (mental age, that is) :-) The people who so conscientiously display these warnings often seem to be the worst drivers!

Stuart Sharp

Reply to
Stu

Or good old fashioned Scum.

I called one scum once. He actually seemed offended which I thought was quite funny.

Reply to
Dan Buchan

Nah, to achieve true pikeyness, you must drive a knackered old tranny and go knocking on doors offering drive tarmacing. Women must wear very short denim skirts, low-cut 'Romany' style tops and swear like troopers.

Whereas Chavs wear shell-suits and can't even be bothered to pull off the tarmac scam.

HTH.

Reply to
SteveH

Right, I'm getting mad now. That's the 2nd time I've seen that this week.

I'd swear you were deliberately winding me up.

Reply to
SteveH

and then you lose your licence for criminal damage and get a 5 year caution eh? :)

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

you own a delorean?!?!?!!?!? can i have a go? please? :)

Reply to
nooneyouveeverheardof

Fried green tomatoes!

Reply to
Pete > remove underscores

I quite like Lidl, some good stuff to be had there. Now, Aldi on the other hand...

Reply to
Scott M

It's not a Delorean, it's Toyota Sera, with similarly mad doors. FWIW, a regular Delorean does not travel in time, would not take very kindly to being driven on the desert, and despite the overlaid soundtrack in BTTF, doesn't have a V8. In fact, they're quite slow, have a Volvo V6, and if the owner's club list is anything to go by, break down quite regularly ;)

Despite all these things, I still want one - but only when I can afford to own three, that way, I'll be able to have at least one working one.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

i get some black looks whilst parking in disabled bays[I'm over 6 feet and ex-marine],point is I have to drop my wife off at the shop door then park.It's got to the stage I have to put up a message on windscreen saying "Wheelchair user waiting" this has stopped any dents but I still get some stares. Best was when I forgot to take sticker down with wife not in it,speed cop raised his speed gun then lowered it as I got closer with the sticker on view! If I'm not parking I thought I could leave it up but I think I'm not meant too,I did forget so it was not on purpose but it's worth a thought,if i do not park is it against the law?

Reply to
Hotspur

THats it !!!!!! New I'd seen that scene somewhere !!!!!

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Anyone else notice that Lidl is an anagram of Aldi ? Well, if you're a bit pikey anyway. I think they are the same store owned by a husband and wife team called A.Lid and L.Lid. Alan and Linda? Arthur and Letitia? Who knows, sorry, rambling over.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Stuart Gray (no,stuartggray, snipped-for-privacy@dsl.nospam.pipex.com) gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying :

Or perhaps they started off that way, then a family feud split them?

viz ERF - Foden, Adidas - Puma, and probably many others.

Reply to
Adrian

just do not, I repeat not, drink the water

Reply to
Stuart Gray

You're dyslexic then? Lidl an anagram of Aldi!!

Reply to
Pete > remove underscores

It's a lidl bit like it.

I'll start the car......