Door seal de-sticker?

The door seals on the sliding doors of my Citroen Synergie have become ever so slightly tacky making it difficult to open the doors if they've not been opened for a day or two.

Is there anything that's non-greasy or messy that I can apply to stop them sticking?

Tim

Reply to
Tim Downie

The message from "Tim Downie" contains these words:

Silicone spray.

Reply to
Guy King

Was about to suggest the same. Great for using on sticky curtain poles in the home too. :)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Or silicon floor polish, eg. Mansion

Russell

Reply to
Russell

A light brush of talcum powder will destick the rubbers.

PDH

Reply to
Paul Hubbard