electric windows

Hope I am in the right n/g. I have a Fiat duccato motorhome the near side electric window will not work. When switching I can hear a relay but no motor. Any ideas what to look for?? Thanks John

Reply to
Johnnie Scott

The message from "Johnnie Scott" contains these words:

Broken wires in where it crosses to the door. Burnt contacts inside the switch. Knackered motor.

Reply to
Guy King