Enetering Nissan Almera radio code

I've just changed the battery on the wife's Almera. What a pity I didn't jumper lead it during changeover. It's the Plain Jane CD + FM/MW/LW on a 03 plate, petrol 1.5S

It now asks for "Code Input", which I know is 5133 from handbook. I press: Preset 1, 5x Preset 2, 1x Preset 3, 3x Preset 4, 3x

It displays 5133 BUT THEN WHAT ??? I seem to be lacking an "enter" button Amazing, handbook does not explain.

I'm frightened to keep playing in case it locks me out.

Thanks.

Reply to
Stewart

press the ^

Reply to
Mrcheerful

Thank you, Mr C. Job sorted.

Reply to
Stewart

Stewart, Did you find the code on a sticker on the front of the user manual folder by any chance?

In my case that's the only 4 digit number I can find (for my new old 2003 almera SVE) which might be the radio code. I don't want to disconnect to install a handsfree without knowing I'll be able to get it going again...

Dave

Reply to
davidfoster.studio

Thank you very much

Reply to
stewpotey65

How to enter the code radio of nissan almera. Please

Reply to
prisca8305

I think you have to use a finger, but I might be wrong.

Try removing one shoe, a sock and see if you can use a toe.

If that works, then you don't have to use a finger.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

press: Preset 1, 5x Preset 2, 1x Preset 3, 3x Preset 4, 3x

It displays 5133 then press the ^

change the code above to your code

Reply to
MrCheerful

Hi

Hi

Test the distributor for Spark, when my old 98 Micra did this exact symptom a process of elimination led me to this and a scrap replacement dizzie sor ted it. Also check the Immobiloser hasn?t kicked in as this is a co mmon problem but the engine light flashes if this happens usually.

Hope this helps

Damian

Reply to
Damo

Help me please what is my nissan radio code ser CL053010012716

Reply to
plamak04