Engine Oil

Quite, as long as its still got correct API ratings. I think I'd rather go this route, and change the cheap stuff every 3000 miles than bother with anything else for this type of car.

Peter - this site is good...

DocDelete

I saw some Shell Helix stuff at the petrol station today. It said Premium on it, and it was =A313.99 for what looked like about 5l, I'll probably look at that kinda think when I've used up my Magnatec. To be honest I'm not keen on rubbish stuff forr short trips, I want oil that can stand up to a bit of condensation.

Reply to
petermcmillan_uk

I think it's a case of buy what you like mate, we've all told you our opinion...

Mike

Reply to
Mike P