Engine / transmission oscillation?

Hi all,

When driving the (45K mile) Ibiza for the first time the other day I noticed / felt the gearstick was oscillating slowly and in relation to the speed.

The only thing I can think of that would give this sort of effect (assuming it's not a damaged wheel etc) is a CV joint? There is no noise when turning on full lock and no feeling of any of this in the steering so inner CV joint possibly?

And / or could it be the engine / gearbox mounts going soft that exaggerate the effect?

There were no other signs of anything being wrong ... like no clunks over bumps or when pulling away.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m