errant sunroof makers search

hi, the sunroof fitted on my ten year old corolla is playing up. (sometimes sticking sometimes not....i get the feeling it's something mechanical as opposed to just stickiness.)

It is not factory fitted; it has a label on it, 'vermeulen hollandia B.V.' when i did a seach on them it turns out they are now part of 'Webasto.AG'. I can find Webasto in the u.s.a., but none in the u.k.

does anyone know anywhere that fits these kind of sun roofs in the u.k. please? preferably near the north london area. many thanks for any help. john west.

Reply to
j www

Tudor Webasto have a couple of bases in the UK and I sometimes drive past one in Sutton Coldfield, when visiting my parents.

Neil Barker