Escort erratic speedo problem

Hi,

I would just like to say thanks,to this group, for the advice I received in fixing this problem. Less than £15.00 covered it,alloy bearing/bushing and PLASTIC HELICAL cut gear did the job. A right B**&^%*d to remove, roll pin, (but 10 mins to replace).

ps .plastic for gears is crap, even if it does quieten things down.

Done this before with domestic appliances and nothing will convince me that plastic beats metal, so thanks anyway even if I have forgotten your name.

Cheers, Donny

Reply to
Donald MacLennan