escort fuel leak

fatal mistake was cleaning the rust of the tank to find the leak all of i sudden i had a sieve for a fuel tank oh well thats this weeks beer money then

Reply to
Mindwipe

That's one of the less irritating failure modes though.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

sorted today £75 lighter for a tank,diy fit job done

Reply to
Mindwipe

It's a pain but thereagain I lost 9 gallons of fuel when the filler spout sheared of my GSA, fortunately no souce of ignition nearby.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

that was a concern with mine given the time of year

Reply to
Mindwipe