Escort fuse no. 7

(Try again)

I was checking the fuses in my 96 1.6 Escort 'Mexico' tonight to see if I could see a simple reason for my radio not working. I discovered that fuse no. 7 (a 3A job) was blown.

According to the Haynes manual, this is summat to do with the fuel injection system....but the car's still running (or it was when I parked it tonight).

Obviously I'll change it, but is it anything to worry about?

Cheers,

Iain

Reply to
Iain McLaren