Estates/tourers

I'm thinking of buying a new estate. The new Jaguar X-type tourer looks the best value for money compares with the equivalent BMW's or Mercs, especially with all the goodies such as for wheel drive and parking sensors etc etc. It's also quite a bit cheaper. Any advice to the contrary.

Terry D.

Reply to
Terry D

The X type is a very nice car indeed..... I drove one for a week or so, but much as I liked it I bought the E320 Mercedes estate... for one simple reason.. go to any BCA or any auction and see how the residuals hold...... but still the X type is excellent value for money... then again I have been a merc man for years.!

JK

Reply to
JK

A client of mine has just taken delivery of a new X type estate, I would wear that party frock any day!

Reply to
Me