Eurocarparts niggle

Today I needed to get some bulbs. So went to Eurocarparts as they're conveniently placed.

Made order, applied their 40% off MOT essentials voucher and there was no discount!

I think most MOT examiners would agree driving/side lights to be essential.

Bit of a double whammy as my customer could see the 40% off too and so called a liar! Oh what a good day.

Reply to
Fredxx