F***ing vultures

Oh yes, quite deliberately. I like to get the little drops off the end.

My copy of Confessions of an English Slave by Yolanda Celbridge is a bit worn now I must admit.

I'm guessing by your "Insulted of New Malding" tone that the lady had a go at you or something? The point I was trying to make is that if you want some help, which most are willing to give or we wouldn't be here, please make it legible.

OK, some don't have English as a first language but it seem natural to assume that if you post in an English group you can speak it. The original post read as if it came from a 15 yo chav who gave up English at an early stage. This, by the way to the original poster, is not meant as an insult to her personally but that IS how it reads.

If you helped the lady post, or you knew she couldn't write it well, why didn't you help her?

Very OT now, so I will add what I should have done on my first post. That is... thanks for the warning, not that we can do much about it. My neighbours old K reg Mitsubishi had its plates stolen a few weeks ago. Maybe that was why.

Reply to
Richard Shaker

Aha, me again, sorry. I'm slightly confused, a common fault at my age.

You called her "Mrs Zozzer" yet you say above "...her husband is a Greek." implying that she is NOT Mrs Z. Or that you are indeed the husband but can't speak the Queens English as you claim to do because you therefore called yourself "her husband" in the third person. IYSWIM.

I'm only curious, what is the relationship? You're not, er, having a fling are you? Good show!

Reply to
Richard Shaker