Faded Bumbers

Hi All,

I've just given the car a new lease of life - polished it with that coloured polish (Turtle Wax Colour Magic).

I'm quite happy with the results, but now the bumpers need doing as they are faded and dis-coloured.

Any suggestions as to the best stuff to use would be greatly appreciated - I have used that 'Back to Black' in the past and have had trouble making it cover the worst bits.

Maybe my car is too far gone to hope for a complete cure, maybe not - but I live in hope.

TIA

P.J.

Reply to
theoriginalpj

Hello

Auto Glym's Bumper Care is good for this. But will have to be reapplied every few weeks.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Black shoe polish (the scuff cover liquid stuff) works a treat on matt black trim. I've just done my XR2 with it, and got a better result than with the 'back to black' stuff. It's a lot cheaper too!

Reply to
Alan Cole