Renault Safrane Vi 2200 Fuel

Hi

I have just bought a Renault Safrane Vi 2200 and want to put a petrol conditioner onto it. Thing is, where does the fuel go into the carburettor?

Pardon me if this is a daft question but I can't seem to find a single fuel to carburettor input tube if you know what I mean.

Any help would really be appreciated and a reply via e-mail would be good too.

Please send to:

just remove the NOSPAM bit from the end.

snipped-for-privacy@martin53.freeserve.co.ukNOSPAM

Reply to
arctree

We stopped using carburettors back in 1990 roughtly, and almost altogether by 1992. Your Renault will have multipoint fuel injection.

Why do you want to use fuel conditioner anyway? Just use regular unleaded of a reputable brand. Some would suggest avoiding supermarket fuel.

Reply to
Tim..

The message from snipped-for-privacy@martin53.freeserve.co.uk (arctree) contains these words:

Why? What do you think it'll do for you?

As for replying by email...you lazy slug!

Reply to
Guy King

Reply to
sean