Fan Belt Woes

"M" Plate 1.4i Astra estate , no power steering .

The fan belt on my car is giving me grief, it keeps snapping. The alternator is good but I have been told that it might have something to do with the rubber bushing that Vauxhall use to mount the alternator failing. After much googling (none of which gave me ANY help) can anybody tell me if I can get the bush's as a separate piece and possible , what to look out for if i attempt the job myself.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Rory

You used to be able to buy them from vauxhaul

Reply to
Duncan Wood