Fifth Gear

Personally I thought last night's show was definitely one of the better ones of the series. Quite enjoyed Jay Kay's tour of his car collection. Gotta say I've always liked Jay Kay, IMHO he always comes across as a genuinely nice bloke. A mate of mine (who's well into his Funk) pulled up next to him at a set of lights on the Marylebone Road once and just chatted away about what he had playing in his car. Anyway, I loved that car of his that had everything that was hydraulically operated - was it a Rolls or a Bentley? Think it was a Rolls. Lovely.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Hmmm, comes across as bit of a poser and has a 'look at me, I'm fantastic' attitude...Mind you who wouldn't in his postion.....

Having said that at least he can hold a conversation and has a nice car collection :-)

Reply to
Chris

It was a Mercedes. Original 1960s S-Class type thing.

Favourite was the Fiat 500 Abarth with the tuned 1lt engine. I seriously _want_ one of those.

Reply to
SteveH