Heh. *proper motor* :)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Indeed.

Ian Wright - legend!

RS4 - 8krpm V8, I need one!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

You have an unusual way of spelling 'wanker'.

I don't. There's better ways to spend £50k, none of which involve buying a tarted up repmobile.

Reply to
SteveH

Yeh, you could always buy a really slow FWD coupe and then spend the balance trying to get it go faster than a milk float.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Well, you could.

But I was thinking more along the lines of next year's Brera GTA. 3.2lt V6 and 4wd.

Reply to
SteveH

but the audi won't break :)

Reply to
Vamp

As I said, you could always buy a really slow FWD coupe and then spend the balance trying to get it go faster than a milk float.

F=Four

Reply to
Steve Firth

Yeah, see. 2 less cylinders, less BHP, and looks like a van.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK

Or rust

Reply to
Rob

Not a fan, then.

£50k is a hell of a lot of cash to blow on something salesmen in cheap suits normally drive..... how about a slightly used Bentley. Much better way of blowing £50k.
Reply to
SteveH

Is it downloadable anywhere yet or do i have to wait till tuesday?

Reply to
DanTXD

I forgot too. Just off to set Sky+ to record it.

Reply to
Conor

In news:7i7gf.2488$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe4-win.ntli.net, Rob decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Um, when was the last time you actually saw a rusty Alfa?

I've seen more rotten Audi 80s than Alfa 164s.

Reply to
Pete M

Or a good Ferrari 308 & + £25grands worth of anything you like for daily use....

Reply to
Iain Miller

You'll probably get it here tomorrow,

Homer

Make that Ferrari 308 + =A312grands worth of anything for daily use, and=20 =A313k for the mullet and mustache implants and medallion. =20

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

I would just go for the S4, it has 350bhp, same engine etc, and it's 12k cheaper.

Reply to
Ronny

I white water rafted through that canyon the guy climbed up this summer. It was ace, and the best bit? When we'd finished and were waiting for the van to come and pick us up, no less than 30 Ferrari 355 and 360s tore past us on the Alpine roads, every one of them giving it the beans. The sound of those engines echoing off the mountains was just sublime.

I've seen so many Ferraris parked at car shows, or pootling around Cheshire but to see them doing what they were designed for, and on those roads in the Alps, is really something.

Reply to
fishman

But you know the Cayman is just *aching* to have the initial letter changed for comedic effect...

Reply to
flashgordonreceding