Steve Firth & "Ken" & libel

Could someone please explain this feud....just out of interest...

Reply to
Dominic Noonan

More to the point, do you think it's 'cool' to adpot the name of some

2-bit Manc. 'gangster'?
Reply to
SteveH

snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk (SteveH) wrote in news:1hmg99j.y6735a1pyr2gtN% snipped-for-privacy@italiancar.co.uk:

Street cred, innit?

Reply to
Tunku

So to condense that:

You/Someone else posted some accusation/slander/abuse on usenet that Steve Firth didn't like.

He tries to sue the ISP for libel, fails, and gets a £38k legal bill.

He later pretends he's a bit of a "Hard man" from a "Rough estate" which he obviously isn't.

One observation though, if the guy can aford a £38k legal bill, he can't be short of a bob or two..

Reply to
Me

"Ken" wrote in news:451e1a8c@212.67.96.135:

There's that £38K again. Nothing to do with our socked friend, but he just loves mentioning it as if it is some kind of Holy Grail. It's not as if it's a huge amount of money these days, but our socked friend seems to think it is. Reminds me of the old biddys who are shocked at "prices these days"

Reply to
Tunku

It is to me. Very few people have that sort of accessible money. They'd have to borrow it against assets.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I guess then that you personally would have no problem paying £38k, after making yourself a laughing stock, when claims of impotence failed to net you a £100k payout?

Ken

The person who owes £38k in this case doesnt have any assets to speak of, unless he sells his Lister SE and Renault 19 diesel..................

Ken

That'll be two more assets than you have then.

Reply to
Jack

It doesn't seem to be a problem for you, you make a laughing stock of yourself everyday you post on Usenet.

Reply to
Jack

Utter bollocks. And you just did (again).

Reply to
Steve Firth

No, I did not say I was from a "Rough Estate". Like Ken you appear to be unable to read.

Reply to
Steve Firth

If you can handle yourself WTF did you shit yourself when I suggested a 121 meeting?

Ken

If you feel that taking issue with fantasists who seem to enjoy living out their fantasys on here, makes me a laughing stock, then so be it.

Ken

I have no problems with a 121 meeting...........but then again I am not a coward and a liar, like some I could mention!

Ken

That's brave of him, property investment in Spain is notoriously high risk for foreigners due to there land grab laws.

Reply to
Depresion

But you DO have a problem with a 121 meeting. Many a time on the various newsgroups you pollute, you have been invited to a 121 but never turn up!!! You said you were going to visit the IOW to have a 121 with me ........... never happened.

As for being a coward, you ARE a coward because as explained above, you won't come out from behind your keyboard :-((

And as for being a liar, well Number ONE on the newsgroups :-((( What happened to the letter of intent you 'sent' me? That was a lie wasn't it?

Do you want me to go on?

Mike The truth ALWAYS prevails :-))

Reply to
Mike

By the way, you will find that if you fire somewhat embarrassing questions at Chris as I have above, and have been doing so for quite some time, then he/she backs down by kill filing you as a troll, liar, child abuser, trouble maker and many other titles, even going to start new threads about you in a derogatory way :-))

Something he/she cannot stand, is that the truth always bites back :-))

Try it on him/her whatever he/she is today ;-(

I suppose one must feel sorry for Chris. Doesn't know whether to stand up or sit down to pee :-((

Mike The truth always prevails

Reply to
Mike

Brave, or more likely bearing in mind what he does for a living...............stupid!

Ken

Very true. The only real asset I have is my house, which I now own. Even after selling my 4 cars I'd have trouble raising £8K, never mind £38K. And the circumstances would have to be very dire before I would contemplate borrowing using my house as security. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G