Fitting a heated windscreen?

woops, I meant richardson2004 @ hotmail.com

Reply to
splitz

any news mate? haven't had an email from you yet ;) apologies if I'm sounding impatient :-D

Reply to
splitz

Looking in my haynes manual I can only see a relay connected to the output of an alternator, there seems to be no timer circuit. It seems simple enough to do myself, although i'm a little concerned as people seem to think that the relay upps the REVS and has a timer so that it switches off after 4 minutes.. According to haynes manaul, it has neither of these.

Reply to
splitz